Train at home to be a Certified Locksmith with the industry leader in locksmith training and certification. We know what it takes to train highly-skilled locksmiths because we have trained thousands of successful locksmiths over the last 60 years. This Ultimate Online Course includes:
- 50 online lessons and exams
- an HPC Mini-Speedex Key Duplicator machine
- Locks, keys, and tools to perfect the hands-on skills in your lessons
- Professionally printed lesson, reference, and business books that you can refer to over and over again
- Certification upon completion of the course
Your Lessons include:
- Key Identification
- Key Duplication
- Warded Locks
- Resettable Padlocks
- Lever Tumbler Locks
- Wafer Tumbler Locks
- Combination Locks
- Automobile Locks
- Pin Tumbler Locks
- I-Core Locks
- Safe Deposit Box Locks
- Safe and Vault Locks
- Car Opening
- Master Keying
- Lock Picking
- Key Bumping
- Cutting Keys by Code
- Transponder Keys
- Reading Wafer Locks
- and more....
You'll also receive:
- A set of Lock Picks, Rekeying Tools and Supplies to gain real, hands-on experience working with the most popular locks
- Valuable Business Guides to jumpstart your Business
- Reference Guides and
- Technical Support while you take the course and after you graduate!
Take up to a full 24 months to finish. Most students finish in 3 to 4 months, some even less. After you successfully complete the exams you'll receive 2 diplomas from the most trusted name in locksmith training since 1961.
Money-Back Guarantee: You can try the course for a full 10 days. If you are not satisfied, you can cancel the course, return the supplies and get a full refund!
After purchasing the course, you will automatically receive a link inviting you to the Foley Belsaw Locksmithing Learning Center. There are 50 lessons and 50 short exams to complete. Upon completion of the courses, personalized diplomas will be available for you to download. Embossed Hard copies of the diplomas printed on linen paper are available separately.
Also includes the HPC Mini Speedex, a compact, industrial-grade duplicator. This machine is one of the most accurate small key machines on the market. Its size and weight make it ideal for use in small or mobile lockshops. The 4-way jaws hold a large variety of different key blanks, including double-sided automotive keys. The expansive carriage range accommodates large-bow keys. The Mini Speedex® is equipped with a W1-grade tool steel cutter specifically designed for the high rpm motor. The machine comes with the HPC Softie de-burring brush. The durable construction and bronze bearings combine for a long lasting machine.